A place to discuss and find ourselves out of the darkness

I am creating this place for all who suffer from anxiety and divorce.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Time is flying

It's funny how as a chronic worrier I seem to be doing that less and less these days. I have virtually not had any anxiety that wasn't called for in the last week. Perhaps at one or two points during my day it may have been a passing feeling, but it seems to be subsiding. The longer I am away from the previous environment with my X and the closer I get to school the better I feel. It's kind of amazing how the changes you fear to make, make all the difference in the world. I don't panic anymore when I have to go out at night or if I need to go to the store. Although, I still despise grocery shopping in general, it hasn't been nearly as much torture as it was. My brain needs something else to focus on and soon off to my class where I can give it that much needed break from the constant day in and day out droning on the computer.

We have a subconscious need to use our hands and create something from simple raw materials, I hope I can find my niche' and release some of that inner energy I have been storing up for the last few years. I no longer am tied down to a couch, waiting for the days to pass until I could escape from this world I was living in. The anxiety will subside once you face your fears, and I say run into them head on with a ferocity unlike any other.

No comments:

Post a Comment